CBD has many benefits for the body. Unfortunately, it has a disadvantage - the taste of cannabidiol is not everyone's cup of tea. Many therefore use capsules instead of CBD oil. However, the problem here is that these dissolve in the stomach and thus a lot of the good active ingredient is broken down by the stomach acid and lost. The bioavailability is therefore not very high. The situation is different with CBD oil. The oil is dripped under the tongue and absorbed by the oral mucosa. Thus, it is absorbed directly by the body, which means that the bioavailability is also higher. To soften the taste somewhat, it is possible to drip CBD oil into food and drinks. Here, too, it is absorbed by the oral mucosa and can enter the body directly.
Spice up a balanced diet with CBD
A balanced diet is of great importance for the body. More and more people are realising that fast food may sometimes taste delicious, but it has nothing to do with a healthy diet. But it is vitamins, minerals and nutrients in general that our body needs to stay healthy. Fatty liver, obesity and deficiency symptoms occur mainly in the western world because nutrition has been neglected for years. Fortunately, this is in the process of being reversed and people are paying more attention to their eating habits again.
The new bowls, for example, show what a good and healthy diet looks like. This food trend comes from the USA and is predominantly found in clean eating. This means that processed foods are not consumed, but instead attention is paid to healthy, fresh and unprocessed foods.
The classic Poke Bowl is a traditional Hawaiian dish and contains raw fish that is cut into small pieces. Poke (pronounced poh-key) means chopped or cut in the Hawaiian language. The fish is then combined with various vegetables and rice.
However, the composition of the bowl is important. It is recommended to have 30 % carbohydrates, which are usually in the form of sushi, rice, quinoa or glass noodles. Furthermore, the bowl should contain 30 % protein such as fish, chicken or tofu. Vitamins, minerals and fibre in the form of vegetables or fruit are also important. This proportion should also make up 30 %. The remaining 10 % is filled up with nuts, seeds and sauces.
Bowls are not only very healthy, but also delicious and can be an important aid in weight loss. In combination with CBD oil, weight loss can be promoted even further, as CBD oil is used to help with obesity, as studies have shown . If you make your own bowls, you can let your imagination run wild and use practically any untreated food you feel like. Fruit bowls are also a tasty treat for in-between meals. They fill you up, have hardly any calories and can be very refreshing in summer. That's why we would like to present two bowl recipes with CBD oil today that have absolutely convinced us.
Quinoa Bowl with salmon and CBD oil for one person
- 75 g quinoa
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g green asparagus or runner beans
- 126 g salmon
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 65 g chickpeas (can)
- A handful of young spinach
- 5 radishes
- 1 avocado small
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp hemp oil
- Salt and pepper from a mill
- 5 drops CBD oil
Preparation of the Bowl with CBD
- Wash the quinoa and bring to the boil with the vegetable stock.
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the asparagus and cook in boiling salted water for about 4 minutes until al dente. Rinse and drain.
- Clean, wash and slice the radishes.
- Halve the avocado, pit it and also cut into thin slices. Sprinkle the avocado directly with lemon juice, otherwise it will turn brown.
- Clean the spinach, wash and dry well.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the yoghurt with a little lemon juice and CBD oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Then divide everything into bowls, place the salmon on top and finish with the yoghurt topping.
This bowl is ideal if you suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases. But also diabetics, people with fatty liver or PCO syndrome as well as people with depression, underweight and restless legs syndrome get important nutrients for the body to alleviate the diseases.
Quark Bowl with fruit and CBD oil
- 100 g low-fat quark
- 200 g fresh or frozen fruit such as blueberries, strawberries or apples
- 1 tsp linseed oil
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3 drops CBD oil
Preparation of the Quark Bowl with CBD
- Put the fruit in a blender and blend to a fine puree.
- Then add the low-fat quark, linseed oil and CBD oil to the blender and mix briefly.
- Put everything in a bowl and serve with chia seeds and fruit as a topping.
Tip: The bowl is particularly refreshing if frozen fruit is used.
The Quark Bowl with fruit and CBD oil is ideal for people with chronic inflammatory diseases, COPD, depression, disorders of the lipometabolism, potency disorders or menopausal symptoms.
Guacamole with CBD for 4 people
- 3 avocados
- Juice of one lime
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp CBD oil
Preparation of the guacamole with CBD
- Cut the avocados in half, stone them, sprinkle with lime juice, add the CBD and blend to a homogeneous mass.
- Dice the onions and tomatoes, chop the garlic and add to the avocado with the coriander.
- Mix everything well and season with salt and pepper.
Tip: To allow the flavour to develop perfectly, prepare the guacamole a few hours in advance and store it in the fridge.
Guacamole is good for the cardiovascular system and can also lower cholesterol levels. In addition, diabetics can also eat the delicious guacamole. People with chronic inflammatory diseases also benefit from guacamole.
Coconut Banana Ice Cream with CBD Oil
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 80 ml water
- 50 g dates
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
Preparation Coconut Banana Ice Cream with CBD OIL
- Mix the coconut blossom sugar and coconut milk, pour into an ice cube mould and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Cut the bananas into small cubes and also freeze.
- Shortly before the ice cubes come out of the freezer again, puree the dates with 80 ml water and the peanut butter and add 5 drops of CBD oil per person.
- Then blend the coconut milk and banana cubes in the blender until creamy and pour everything into nice ice glasses.
- Stir in the date caramel and serve with ice cream wafers.
Lemon vinaigrette with CBD oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of a quarter of a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper and fresh herbs for seasoning if required
- 5 drops of CBD oil
Preparing the vinaigrette with CBD oil
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- If necessary, wash fresh herbs, shake dry and chop.
- Mix the olive oil with the juice of the lemon and the other ingredients and pour over the salad.
Now we wish you bon appétit!
 Bielawiec P, Harasim-Symbor E, Konstantynowicz-Nowicka K, Sztolsztener K, Chabowski A. Chronic Cannabidiol Administration Attenuates Skeletal Muscle De Novo Ceramide Synthesis Pathway and Related Metabolic Effects in a Rat Model of High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity. Biomolecules. 2020 Aug 26;10(9):1241. doi: 10.3390/biom10091241. PMID: 32859125; PMCID: PMC7564398.